The results of the in-depth roof evaluation provided invaluable knowledge of the existing roof system deficiencies for the appropriate recommendations for the new roof system and accessories to resolve the interior leak problems and other design challenges for the roof system improvements including:
- Added crickets for more effective, improved slope-to-drain.
- The addition of a fire-resistant thermal barrier board over the existing wood roof deck.
- A new, more durable, monolithic PVC membrane roof system to address snow and ice conditions while meeting aesthetic requirements for the steep slope roofs.
- New continuous roof venting accessories to provide required venting and aesthetic needs.
- A new roof snow guard system that conformed to the existing roof framing structural capacities.
The result provided the Client with new, durable, and effectively functioning roofing systems for the buildings with 20-year manufacturer’s warranties that resolved their project issues and challenges.